Thursday, December 2, 2010

KINGDOMS Day 2 - The medieval anvil-lage people!


Atop the portcullis lies door number 2 in the Kingdom!  I wonder what lies inside?


But of course! An anvil and flame for yesterday's blacksmith!


 Here's the package of LEGO bits.


 MORE SWORDS!?!? (see CITY Day 2 post...)


Seeing that Smithy (the natural name for a blacksmith) already has his hands full with TWO hammers, it is time for him to temper the sword on the anvil - I bet he plays a mean rendition of carol of the bells too!

With the extra bits I received from this set, I built myself an additional little flame...thingy... not sure what it is really.  But it seemed to fit!



The KINGDOMS winter scene grows!

2 comments:

  1. 'ello Smithy, lovely day isn't it? Why look here comes the Governor, Gerard Yellowhead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - thanks for the comment michael!

    ReplyDelete