Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Introduction to Blog

Hello, welcome to my LEGO Advent Calendar Blog.

In years gone by, I have received many chocolate advent calendars - each day opening up a new delicious treat!  But this year I have been blessed with an even better type of treat each day - LEGO!

Yes, this year my wonderful aunt brought me an advent calendar filled with LEGO.  I am a very big LEGO fan.* Each day, a new door is opened, and out pops a different LEGO set.

Further, unbeknownst to my aunt, my wife had ordered me another LEGO advent calendar!

So now I am blessed with two LEGO calendars - each with a different theme - one modern day City themed from my aunt, and one medieval themed from my wife!

LEGO City Themed Calendar!
LEGO Kingdoms Themed Calendar
 
Each day I will take photos of my calendars and the new treats that are found inside! Hurray!

Gramblor


*By this, I do not mean that I am a fan of very big pieces of LEGO, nor do I mean that I am a in fact a giant wind blowing apparatus (fan) made out of LEGO, nor am I a giant human that is a fan of LEGO.  I mean that I really, really, really like LEGO, and have a very large collection of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment