Saturday, December 4, 2010

CITY Day 4 - Mysteries blow!


Here comes day number 4!  I'm going to open up... THE MOON!



It's a ... something?  Maybe a snowblower? I think that's what it is supposed to be... maybe it will help me know when I build it...


Still a bunch of pieces, and no more certain what the design is supposed to be...

Fully constructed and... yeah still not sure!  I think that snowblower is the most likely guess, however, I notice at the back underneath what looks like a handle there is a connector piece... maybe it is going to attach to something else?  Or maybe it is just some kind of Danish snowblower design that I am unfamiliar with over here in Canada...



Well, here we are after 4 days!  All the sets together - I have a feeling that this set is going to get crowded shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment